1. The Work
- The work or service is as described to the client either in the form of a formal quotation or detailed work schedule.
Work or provision of materials will not take place unless the client signs and returns a Quotation Acceptance Form. This will be issued in the quotation process.
- Only work detailed in the quotation will be carried out. The quotation is a detailed and accurate appreciation of discussions and inspection agreed by the client.
- Alterations by the client or deviations from the original inspection will be treated as additional works and may lead to increases in rates.
- All work will be carried out by Allseasons Landscaping & Design LLP experienced staff working with or supervised by one of the Allseasons partners when required.
- We carry full public liability insurance, a copy of the policy is available for viewing. We consider health and safety a key issue for our workforce and as such are part of the Natwest health and safety mentor services scheme.
2. Quotations and Rates
Quotations will remain valid for a period of 30 days. Allseasons Landscaping & Design LLP reserves the right to increase rates with prior notification to the client. This will relate only to factors outside Allseasons Landscaping & Design LLP's control, leading to price increases and being capable of verification. Examples are raw material increases, fuel price increases and minimum wage rate increases.
3. Additional work
Work that is not included within Original Quotations and that are requested by the client, or client representative, will be treated as additional works. Allseasons Landscaping & Design LLP will provide detailed costs of additional work for the client's consideration. Once costs have been agreed in writing, Allseasons Landscaping & Design LLP will be happy to undertake the work requested.
4. Supply of Materials & Sundries
Supplies of materials used to complete works remain the property of Allseasons Landscaping & Design LLP until full payment has been made by the client.
5. Machinery, Tools & Fuel
Unless clearly specified by the Client, Allseasons Landscaping & Design LLP will provide Machinery, Tools and Fuel to undertake works that are detailed in the Quotation or work schedule.
Invoices for all work will be issued directly the work is complete or materials have been supplied.
- Payment is due immediately unless otherwise agreed.
- For work or material over £3,500 + VAT in total a 25% funding payment is requested on written acceptance by the client of an Allseasons Landscaping & Design LLP quotation.
- For maintenance contracts, invoices will be raised at the month end and are due for payment upon receipt.
Allseasons Landscaping & Design LLP charges all all subject to standard rate VAT. This currently stands at 20%. VAT Registration number: 909 5139 12.
8. Cancellation of Work
The notice period for cancellation of work is seven clear days (inclusive) from written acceptance of a formal Allseasons Landscaping & Design LLP quotation.
- Any unrecoverable costs incurred in respect of commitments made for material during that period will be charged in full to the client.
- For cancellation in excess of seven clear days (inclusive) from written acceptance of a formal Allseasons Landscaping & Design LLP quotation, 50% of all agreed fee rates will be charged in addition to any materials that have been purchased on behalf of the client or any other unrecoverable costs in respect of commitments made during that period e.g. machine hire contracts.
- Once paid for, any materials will become the property of the client and will be available for collection by the client or delivered to the client at agreed additional rates.
- Notice of cancellation must be made as soon as possible, initially by phone and then supported by written confirmation.
9. Customer Care Policy
Allseasons Landscaping & Design LLP is proud of the value, quality and dependability of the services it provides.
- If the client is not fully satisfied with any part of our service, then please inform us. We treat our clients concerns and comments as constructive and positive feedback and can only improve our services if informed of any shortcomings.
- If there is concern in regard to any aspect of the services we are contracted to undertake, the client must inform Allseasons Landscaping & Design LLP immediately in writing.
- We guarantee to investigate and respond to your concerns within 3 working days.
Allseasons Landscaping & Design LLP
Registered in England - Partnership No OC328096. VAT No: 909 5139 12
Registered Office - 6 Hill Rise, Crowborough, East Sussex, TN6 2DH.